Friday, February 10, 2012

Creativity from Behind Bars

date: Jan 9, 2012
The Hip Hop Coloring Book has been out for a month and the support has been great. I’m really happy to be sending a coloring book to Aaron, who is currently incarcerated at Pike County Correctional Facility.

I wonder what I would do if I was to ever get locked up. As a black male thats a thought I ponder often. I hope this book aids in his mental freedom and encourages him to pursue his creativity even while in the most discouraging of circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page
Art.Design.Photography.Communications
Facebook : James Shields
Twitter : James Shields
Copyright 2010 James Shields. All Rights Reserved.
|
HOME
|
BIO
|
PORTFOLIO
|
SHOP
|
BLOG
|
CONTACT
|
Web Site Design & Development by Clickable Designs