Monday, October 11, 2010

Nzinga the Back Tat, aka Poison

Shout out to the homie for giving me this challenging tasks of interpreting her tattoo. There's a lot going on with it. A lot of room for interpretation and inspiration. But I'll leave you with these beloved words by three gentlemen from Baltimore:

"It's driving me out of my mind
That's why it's hard for me to find
Can't get it outta my head
Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you're dead

That girl is poison
Never trust a big butt and smile
That girl is poison poison..."
-Bel Biv Devoe


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page
Art.Design.Photography.Communications
Facebook : James Shields
Twitter : James Shields
Copyright 2010 James Shields. All Rights Reserved.
|
HOME
|
BIO
|
PORTFOLIO
|
SHOP
|
BLOG
|
CONTACT
|
Web Site Design & Development by Clickable Designs